As a member of your community you have certain fiduciary responsibility which binds you to your role in maintaining a productive citizenry for you, your family and community.
As a member of your commubnity you have the right to:
- Be provided with information about your communities services, its public health provisions, and your rights and responsibilities as an active member.
- Have a candid discussion about your roles and responsibilities, and so you SHOULD.
- Expect reasonable access to programs and services from your community, regardless of race, national origin, religion, sex or physical abilities.
- Expect your personal information to be kept secure.
Being a part of this movement is but your first commitment to change. What makes LiveWisely 2020 Movement a great option is the involvement of health conscious people like you. We can’t do it without you.
You might be wondering what is required of you:
The response will vary, but service to the community and family is a key pinnacle of your responsibility.
- Involvement - Become active by helping neighborhood families and friends with general healthy lifestyle needs, working on outdoor projects, championing a community need, or just being there to help.
- Growth – A vibrant communty encourages growth and it is each member’s responsibility to seek out ways to grow.Extend that same offer to friends, acquaintances, and business contacts. Often, all it takes is to ask! Some members take seriously the responsibility by building a new chapter in another community.
- Fellowship – the basic ingredient of a successful community rests on a good fellowship of family. Each one of us has something of value to offer our community. Let’s enjoy what we do and the company of one another. It does two things: you get to meet the membership and they in turn, do likewise.
- Mentoring and volunteering – Talent and experiences are gifts. The talent and experience of each person are so important, and both should be shared fully. Life-learned experiences can be easily adapted to mentoring and volunteerism. Pay it forward.
- Lead – A challenging responsibility. Regardless of what we may think, in each person there is a leadership quality.
- Enjoy life– The easiest responsibility, each one of us should fully enjoy our life and all its offerings.